Thursday, May 9, 2013

Pretty & Polished: Aries-Stocrat

Hey gals.  It's been a while since I've posted a Pretty & Polished polish.  Its actually been a while since I bought any indie lacquer.  I hate that.  Haha!  I've really missed my indies.  And where better to start back at than one of my favorites, Pretty & Polished?!  This is another Zodiac sign polish and it matches with the sign Aries.  This is Aries-Stocrat.  Aries-Stocrat is a gorgeous polish!!  I don't normally attract red polishes, and frankly the only reason I bought this was to have the set of Zodiac polishes.  But I ended up really loving this one.  Aries-Stocrat is a red jelly polish with holographic shimmer and holographic hexes.  There's also some red glitters in this, too.  I used two coats here and you can barely see my nail line, which I really like.  There's also an insane amount of sparkle in this when its in bright light, its awesome.  I'm glad to have fallen into another great Pretty & Polished polish!  What do you guys think of this one?
 
 
 
You can purchase Pretty & Polishes here.
-Kelly

10 comments:

  1. Awww such a gorgeous colour! My starsign is an Aries so def need to look into buying! It looks so lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, and I'm an Aries so I love it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is lovely! I need to get myself some indie polishes...I think I have just one lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that it looks like strawberry jam!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)