Monday, May 20, 2013

Nails Inc: Leather Effect Noho

Hey all! Happy Monday.   I have a new brand of textured polish to show off.  This is the Nails Inc textured polish, Leather Effect.  Nails Inc released this originally with a kit of studs to create some awesome nail art designs.  They later released it alone, along with two other colors.   This is Noho, the black Leather Effect.  I used two coats here and had zero problems with application.  I haven't tried a whole lot of Nails Inc polishes, but I do like the ones I have tried.  Plus, I think the textured polishes have great formulas with easy control.  And this one is no different.  I did notice that if I touched my nails (which I tend to do to check for dryness), where I touched didn't dry as textured as the rest of the nail.  Plus this one has a little longer of dry time.  I wore this for only about a day and half, mostly because I got some tip wear.  Though, I contribute the tip wear to my hard work day, rather than the polish.  I actually got a lot of compliments on this one.  Its essentially a black matte polish, until you give it a second look.  And black matte polish is so awesome, but add texture to it, and you've done something right!  Haha!  How do you guys like Noho?  It really does look like Leather!
 
 

You can find Nails Inc polishes from Sephora.  They have a mint polish in Leather Effect and I must have it.
-Kelly

8 comments:

  1. Oooo gorgeous! I love the effect of this texture polish. Looks like a fun polish for a rock chic look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The longer I look at this, the more I'm convinced that I must have it. I'm not surprised you got compliments--the leather texture is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really like the leather look!

      Delete
  3. Ooh this looks so nice...it really does look like leather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so intrigued at this semi-textured look!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)