Thursday, May 23, 2013

Jindie Nails: Live Out Loud

Hey gals!  I have a polish that, I'm ashamed to say, has been sitting in my drawer for far too long.  This is Jindie Nails Live Out Loud.  Live Out Loud reminded my about how much I love glitter in milky white bases.  There's so many fun ones out there, now.  This is a white cream base with circle glitters in purple, blue, green, gold and pink.  Along with some micro glitters.  I used two coats for this polish and that was sufficient.  The polish went on so smooth which is a bonus.  The one thing that always irks me about cream bases with glitters is the fact that there can be too much glitter (is that real life?) and not enough base to make the glitter lay even and flat.  But good thing this wasn't the case here!  I really enjoyed the look of this one on my nails. It was really flattering for some reason?
 
 


How do you all like this one?  You can find Jindie Nails here.
-Kelly

12 comments:

  1. L.O.V.E this colour.. I'm a big fan of milky based polishes with glitter, and these circle glitters are soooo cute. Gorgeous swatch as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I! I can't get enough of them.

      Delete
  2. I just love the milky based glitter polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty! I definitely need to get some of these polishes for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I'm glad you brought this one out to play! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)