Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Illamasqua: Serenity

Good morning!   I have yet another Illamasqua nail varnish for you guys today.  I have become obsessed with getting the rest of the Rubber Bright collection, and recently completed my collection.  Serenity is the robins egg blue from the collection.  This dries to the same rubbery matte finish as the rest of the collection.   I used two coats here and had some slight problems with leveling with this.  It kept wanting to keep the brush strokes.  I finally got it to be even, but it really wasn't that bad.  Also, to my surprise, there was no staining with this polish.  I figured since it was such a pigmented blue it would.  But no, it doesn't!  Horay for that!  Haha.  My boyfriend really loved this color and I have to agree with him!  Such a fun, bright color.
 
 

You can buy Illamasqua from their website or Sephora.
-Kelly

8 comments:

  1. Love this shade!!! And I also love the rubber finish. You're right, this doesn't stain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drool. Omg, I need more Illamasqua in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also thought from the photos thecolour might stain.. But awesome to hear it doesn't ! I love blues in general.. So this def is one of my favourite colours from the rubber finish range

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea they are so pigmented I thought it would stain for sure but nope!!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)