Friday, May 3, 2013

Illamasqua Prosperity

Good morning!  I have the final color from Illamasqua's Rubber Brights collection, today!  This is Prosperity.  Prosperity is a deeply pigmented purple that looks nearly neon.  This purple has strong red undertones.  I used two coats and it leveled out very nicely.  Again, this has a rubber matte finish to it.  I was really worried I would have staining with this one once I removed it, but I had zero.  I looks like it would since it's so pigmented.  I have to say. after trying out all of the Rubber Brights I am thoroughly  impressed with them.  They all are so pigmented with color that they can come across as neon and they all have great formulas.  I'm happy to have the entire collection, as nothing really compares to these.  I have some really fun nail art coming up that features all of the Rubber Brights collection, so stay tuned for that!  How can you not use these for awesome nail art ideas!?
 
 

You can purchase this color from Illamasqua's Website.
-Kelly

14 comments:

  1. Seriously gorgeous colour! It looks really fantastic on you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love how vivid and bright it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with this bright purple - and I love the finish of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous shade and is my favorite out of the entire collection !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely shade of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how bright this is! Such a perfect finish for this shade of purple!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)