Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Different Dimensions: Excelsior

Hey gals!  I have a new indie polish to debut today.  I was scrolling through blogs, trying to find new polishes to try out and I came across Different Dimensions.  I really liked a few of them, so I took a trip to Etsy.  I was surprised to see that Different Dimensions is created in my town!  I contacted the seller/creator and had a nice little chat, she is a very nice lady!  Haha!  I then proceeded to put an order in and I am so happy to become smitten with them.  I love to support indie polish makers, and especially local businesses, so what better than to put the two together?!  This is Excelsior.  I don't know if any of you have read or seen Silver Linings Playbook, but this is what I think of when seeing this polish.  Its the perfect polish to define Excelsior.  Now the polish, Excelsior, is stunning!  It has become my new favorite.  I don't know if anyone has been searching for the white whale of a polish, the white holographic, but this is it.  And more!  Excelsior is a very light gray that is nearly white.  It has a slightly more that subtle, linear holo to it.   And in the shade?  You'll see some awesome flakies in purple iridescent.  Seriously, there is no other polish like it.  I used two coats and it was nice and smooth to apply with easy control.  I should also note that I did put a top coat on and it did not diminish the holo in any way.   The first photo is in my light box and the rest are in direct lamp light.

    
                                 


 So what do you guys think of this?  Has anyone else tried Different Dimensions?  Any to recommend?  You can find Different Dimensions on Etsy.
-Kelly

14 comments:

  1. So sparkly and pretty! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty polish. I love Different Dimension.
    There are so many I could recommend, but today I posted 3 from the Set It Free collection and they are all gorgeous holographic polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Different Dimension! I have Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, a nice gray jelly for the winter or a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa this looks beautiful! I haven't seen this brand before...I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness, this is GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color is great, and I love the name - because Silver Linings Playbook was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)