Wednesday, May 8, 2013

China Glaze Textured: Unrefined

Hey all!  So as you guys know, I am obsessed with textured polishes.  I have tried OPI Liquid Sand and Zoya Pixie Dust and now its time to try China Glaze Textured.  I only bought two as I don't want to overload myself with textureds...like I haven't already done that?!  Hahah!  This is Unrefined.  Unrefined it a pepto pink polish that dries with a gritty finish.  China Glaze has a different look to their textured polishes than the ones I have tried.  It almost looks like I dipped my nails in sand and then covered it with polish.  I used two coats here and I'm iffy on the formula.  The first coat was fine, but putting on the second coat was a little weird.  The second coat would drag over the gritty first coat kinda of preventing me painting over it.  It was manageable  but worth noting.  Also, let this dry completely before touching anything or touching your actual nails.  Otherwise, you'll ruin the finish of it.  Upon removal, you will get a literal sand type residue on your hands and fingers.  Making the texture very real.  Haha!  Overall, I really liked this polish.  I love the colors they came out with, much different than the rest of the textured polishes.  What do you guys think?
 
 

-Kelly


14 comments:

  1. I so badly want this one.. They only arrive in South Africa in a week or two. But this colour is sooooo gorgeous and girly! Def worth investing in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing shade! I kinda want the blue one now too

      Delete
    2. I'm thinking about getting the blue too. Which ones did you get?

      Delete
    3. Just this one and the green one..I was at ulta the other day and seriously considered the coral,blue and orange ones!

      Delete
  2. Yea, I really like this shade of pink! Really different from the other brand's textured polishes <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very different from the rest!

      Delete
  3. I have been stalking my ulta waiting for this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My ulta just got them so it shouldn't be long!

      Delete
  4. I just got one of these polishes (the blue one that I can't remember the name of) and I am excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so tempted to try these! This shade and texture looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weird about the sand residue but I still really want to try these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it was weird! But the polish is great!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)