Monday, May 6, 2013

Bright Geometric Tips

Hey gals!  I have that nail art I was talking about that features all of the Illamasqua Rubber Brights.  So, what do you get when you combine two great edgy nail varnish brands like Illamasqua and Floss Gloss?  Some awesome nails, that's what!  I took a note from Chalkboard Nails and tried out some fun graphic tips.  I recently got this set of nail art brushes from Amazon and I was really itching to try them out.  Oh, would you guys be interested in seeing a review of them?  Anyway, I grabbed the perfect sized one and set out doing triangles in each color on each nail.  I used the Rubber Brights collection ( Prosperity, Serenity, Devotee, Aorta, Optimist and Nurture) and Floss Gloss Dimepiece for some added glitter.  Can I just say that Dimepiece is the best silver glitter.  It has holographic pieces in it, too, and it is just impressive.  My sister has been asking me to do this on her nails she liked it so much.  It was a really fun look to wear, especially now since the weather has gotten nicer.  I need my bright colors now!


What do you guys think?  You can buy Illamasqua here and Floss Gloss here.
-Kelly

12 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)