Thursday, April 25, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust: Dahlia

Hey guys, so I know I said last week that I had the last of my initial Pixie Dust swatches until my summer ones, but I lied.  Well, I didn't lie, I just went out and bought Dahlia.  One day it hit me that I really wanted Dahlia.  I needed to have it.  So, later that day I just went down the road to the nearest Casals' Salon and bought it.  And boy do I regret not buying it initially!  Its absolutely, insanely gorgeous!  Dahlia is a a black textured polish with silver sparkle.  We went out to dinner the other night and my sister commented that under the light, it looked like black diamonds!  I couldn't agree more.  It sparkle is so lovely that there's no way you cant love it!  I used two coats and application was heaven.  It went on so smooth with such easy control.  This might be my favorite textured polish so far.  Like you couldn't tell that already!  Haha!  I loved this so much I decided I needed London, the gray textured Pixie Dust, as well!  I have no control.  Haha!
 
 

You can buy Zoya polish at select salons and from their website.
-Kelly

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the swatch i was looking for something with more texture in it :0 i'll deff be checking it out haha
    Btw love your nails!

    Www.officialpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous swatch! This is so pretty. I have yet to get any of Zoya's textured polishes but I really like this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Zoya Pixie Dusts are awesome! Go get some!

      Delete
  3. I love this color, I'm not sure I can resist :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this shade!!!!! litterally stellar

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)