Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Famous Floam

Hey guys!  I have the famous nail polish, Floam, today.  This polish was a MAJOR lemming of mine for about an entire year.  It was insanely hard to get your hands on.  Floam would literally sell out in seconds.  The blogger Amy, from I'm Feeling Nail Venturous created this polish and ever since it has made waves.  Ninja Polish had started stocking it and would get crazy amounts of people bombarding their site to get their hands on it.  Eventually, Amy turned over the rights of Floam to be created by the people of Ninja Polish.  Same great polish, with a new look.  I actually, had randomly got my hands on this one day.  I just happened to be on Ninja Polish at the right time and scooped it up!  It was almost surreal to me that I had actually gotten it!  I had tried so hard so many times to get it.  I eventually lost all hope to getting it, it had gotten so bad.  Now a days you can get all kinds of versions of Floam.  Including a Spooky Floam, Cupids Floam, Girly Floam and so much more! While there are many colors now, original Floam consists of microglitter in neon blue and neon green.  I used one coat of Floam over Essie Where's My Chauffeur.  You can wear Floam on its own using a few coats and some patience.  My only regret is that I waited so long to wear this, I bought it months ago!  I love the funky colors in Floam and am so happy to finally have my Moby Dick of polish!  Whats everyone else's most coveted polish?
 
 

You can buy this polish from Ninja Polish.
 -Kelly

14 comments:

  1. Awwww I love the look of Floam! Super gorgeous, seriously lucky to have gotten it then, can see why it's so popular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I really want to get this eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Floam always makes me smile - it's such a fun color to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, score! Definitely one of my big, white whales too, Kelly. Where's My Chauffeur? looks fantastic with it!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)