Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring Fling Challenge Day 2: In Bloom

Hi ladies, its the second day in the challenge and today's theme is In Bloom.  I had wanted to do something a  little more detailed, but I ended up going with something more simple.  I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as the base color.  I then went in and added branch looking designs in Essie Mint Candy Apple, Essie Cute As A Button and OPI Your Such A Budapest.  I love the end result with the colors.  They worked really well together and their brightness gave this a nice spring look.  The colors were easy to work with. I feel kinda bad about not putting all of my efforts into some great floral design.  However, spring is all about everything blooming, and that means pretty trees too!  I ended up getting a lot of compliments on these, too.  It seems they caught peoples eyes!  Always a good feeling.
 

Be sure to look at everyone else's In Bloom designs!  And Tomorrow is Patterns Of Fashion!
Ecklipsed by Color
SparKylie Nails
Polished At Heart
Pink & Purple Dots
Nails Noob
Lovely Lacquered Life
-Kelly

16 comments:

  1. Seriously gorgeous! I love everyones unique take on todays theme. The colourd goes together perfectly.. Can see why you got tons of compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those three colours together look amazing. They make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors together - it also reminds me of coral!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Spring color combination! OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls is such a great base color. This does also remind me of coral...In Bloom under the sea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally different and surprising! Also very joyful and colourful, neat and precise. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's up Dear, are you truly visiting this web site regularly, if so after that you will absolutely take pleasant knowledge.

    Here is my blog post: Acne product

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ηello thегe, juѕt beсame aware
    of your blog through Google, and found thаt it
    is гeally infοrmative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I'll apprеcіatе if yоu
    continuе this іn futuге. Μany peoрle will be benefited from your writіng.
    Cheerѕ!

    Look at my wеb-site: Highly recommended Web-site

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty mani! It's simple, but really captures trees in bloom! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)