Wednesday, April 24, 2013

piCture pOlish: Honey Dew

Hey gals!  How's everyone doing lately?  I have a brand new brand to show you guys today!  piCture pOlish is an Australian brand of nail polish that has really been making waves in the nail community lately.   They are well known for their great collaborations with nail bloggers.  I recently picked up Atomic ( the collaboration polish with Samarium's Swatches) and Honey Dew.  Honey Dew had been on my mind for a long time, and I waited patiently for a restock to get it.  I didn't have to wait long, thankfully.  Honey Dew is a beautiful bright pastel green.  It has a turquoise hint to it, but it really leans green.  The name Honey Dew really suits it, the color is almost exact.  I used three coats here.  I found this polish to be a bit sheer.  It takes some brush control but it's easy to build up to opacity.  And boy, once its on, its perfectly stunning!  I posted a picture of this early on my Instagram a few days ago and people loved it.  It shone so bright it the early morning hours (I was on my way to work).  How do you guys feel about this one?  What about piCture pOlish?  I found I really like this brand and can't wait to try more.  Oh, sorry about the redness of my hand in the first picture, my camera keeps doing weird things with green polish- anyone have any advice on how to fix this?
 
 


I bought my piCture pOlish from Llarowe.
-Kelly

12 comments:

  1. I have to comment because I'm wearing Honey Dew today! With Elevation Polish Daisen glitter as an accent. I love pink and green together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like an amazing combo!

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty green! And my camera makes my fingers look really red when I wear green polish too! So I just edit that out haha :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh I hate it! I try to edit it out but I feel like my editing skills suck

      Delete
  3. yum! mint! :) very nice..never had this brand, not sure they sell it over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might be able to get it from meimeisignatures! I'm not sure where their e retailers are!

      Delete
  4. I don't have any PP's but this beautiful polish makes me think I need to start collecting these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I've since added some to my mental wish list!

      Delete
  5. Pretty color! And yes lobster hands is a right of passage, I think. It happens anytime I try to photograph a mint/ light green.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)