Friday, April 19, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand: What Wizardry Is This?

Hey guys!  Happy Fridat!  I have the Liquid Sand shade released with the The Great and Powerful Oz collection by OPI.  This is What Wizardry Is This?  I'm really liking this textured polish trend.  They are crazy like the shatter, or tricky like the magnetic, they just have a totally different look to them.  And feel- Ha Ha!  What Wizardry Is This is a dirty olive color with major brown and gold undertones.  I used two coats here and the formula was great.  I would say that this one has a little more of a sheen to it, rather than some if its more matte and gritty sisters.  Dry time is a little longer that I would have liked, an hour went by and I happened to hit my pinkie on something and completely nicked the polish clean off.  Other than that I have no complaints about this polish.  I love the color of it.  The gold shimmer in it really catches my eye!
 
 
I purchased this OPI shade at my local Ulta store.
-Kelly

12 comments:

  1. This crazy texture gets me curious! seems cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo lovely! The textures only gets released here in a months time (the OPI ones) so I love looking at ones I need to get. :) Looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you get some good ones!

      Delete
  3. I like that is different from the other liquid sand polishes! It's a nice color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it's real different but so pretty!

      Delete
  4. This looks great against your skin tone! On me, it just looked like a slightly lighter shade of poop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interested to see this used in nail art. *hint*hint* ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh! I have been toying with some ideas

      Delete
  6. a liebster award for you waiting here for you to collect it:
    http://nailsnoob.blogspot.it/2013/04/my-second-liebster-award.html
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for nominating me!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)