Friday, April 26, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand: Solitaire

Hey guys! So are you sick of my textured polishes yet? i hope not cause theres so many more to come!  I'm showing off a new Liquid Sand shade, today!  I don't know about you guys, but I love the textured trend.  It isn't tricky like magnetics and not too crazy like shatter.  Its just matte glitter!  I could see where people would be iffy though, textured nail polish is quite different from a classic, sleek look.  However, they are different enough to stand out without being too crazy or too much of a trend.  I hope it sticks around for a while!  This is OPI Liquid Sand in Solitaire.  OPI recently released a line of Liquid Sands inspired by all of the Bond Girls.  To be honest, I don't know much about the movies, but I looked up which movie this one is from.  Solitaire is the Bond Girl from Live and Let Die.  Solitaire as a polish is a frosty white polish that dries to a sandy finish and has some silver micro glitter for extra sparkle!   I used two coats here, the first coat seemed very thin but the second coat brought it to an opaque finish.  I also had a little residual sparkle left over with this one.  I love this white shade though!  White can be hard to get a different look with, I mean its just white.   However, with the Liquid Sand finish, it makes this white shade more wearable than your usual stark white.  These would be great for a classy outing! Hah!
 
 

How are you guys feeling this shade?
-Kelly

16 comments:

  1. L.O.V.E ! This is my favourite of the Bond girl collection.. One I'll def be getting! Looks gorgeous on you, and I doubt anyone can get sick of you showing off these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked this one too! And I seriously hope not because I have a handful more to show!

      Delete
  2. I need this one for my collection! it looks soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the only one from this collection that I really liked! Awesome white on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how soft this one is! It reminds me of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't think I was going to be that into this shade, but it's so pretty! Like sparkling snow on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really nice and it suits the name perfectly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I don't know much about each Bond girl but they supposedly go with each girl well!

      Delete
  7. Thanκfulness to my fathеr who stаtеd to me abοut thiѕ blog, this blog is іn faсt
    аwesome.

    my site :: Http://www.christkorner.com/CandraAut

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why users still use to read news papers when in
    this technological world all is available on web?

    Check out my page: hip bursitis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty great ρоst. I juѕt stumbled upon your blog and wіshеd to say that Ι've truly enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing in your feed and I am hoping you write once more soon!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog: chatroulette

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll
    check back lateг on and ѕeе if the prοblеm still exists.


    my blog post :: Hämorrhoiden

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)