Friday, April 5, 2013

Jindie Nails: Candy Land Remix

Happy Friday ladies!  I have a bright fun polish to start the weekend with today!  This is Jindie Nails Candy Land Remix.  Similar to its sister Candy Land, Candy Land Remix has some really awesome neon translucent hexes.  Although, Candy Land Remix takes it up a notch with the addition of neon micro glitters.  The hexes range in colors: green, pink, yellow, blue, purple and orange.  While the micro glitters are pink blue and orange.  I use two coats here and that was sufficient.  This went on nice and even despite being packed with larger hexes.  It also smoothed to a nice finish.  I had this one sitting on top of my helmer waiting to be worn and I cant believe I waited so long.  Its seriously awesome.  Those added micro glitters just make this one so much better.
 
 

You can find Jindie Nails either at Llarowe or Etsy.  Which one do you guys like better?  The original or the Remix?  Also, don't forget that the Spring Fling Challenge starts on Monday! Who's excited?
-Kelly

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! *o* I definitely like this version better, looks like splatter nails but neater and better! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the perfect spring into summer polish! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, this color is so fun!! Love it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came here to thank you for Spring Fling challange beginning today and check on your look, and I found this ah-mazing indie lacquer, love at first sight! oh, how I wish indie lacquers existed here too..

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)