Thursday, April 4, 2013

Illamasqua: Raindrops

Hey gals!  I have a special Illamasqua polish to show off, today.  This is Raindrops.  Raindrops is one of the more popular shades by Illamasqua.  They recently had brought it back from retirement.   I can see why, too.  Its so pretty.  This is a sheer gray with blue undertones that has a jelly finish to it.  What makes Raindrops special is the silvery glass flecks in it.  Or more like mini shards.  I used two coats here and despite its jelly consistency, that was enough for coverage.  Illamasqua also just released a Pink Raindrops version.  I ordered it, however it hasn't shipped yet and I don't expect it for a while.  This international shipping restrictions are really bumming me out.  I really want some Australian polish.  Haha!   I plan on showing the two side by side once I get the pink version, so stay tuned!

 
Raindrops is only available on Illmasqua's site.  Its currently sold out, but they have been good about bringing it back every few weeks!
-Kelly

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so many good things about this polish, and it definitely is a special one! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! This has been on my wish list for ages.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)