Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Illamasqua: Freckle

Good morning everyone!  I have the final speckled nail varnish by Illamasqua to show you.  I had slowly acquired the entire collection and have been slowly swatching all of them.  Freckle is actually one of the ones I had first bought.  Oddly enough, it was what really drew me to the collection in the first place.  I was iffy on the rest of them...weird!  Especially weird considering how obsessed with them I have become.  Freckle is a brown based lacquer with the small black hexes and the micro glitters in black, like the rest of the collection. Actually, I want to think this one had more micro glitters in it than the rest of them?  Maybe I'm just imagining things, but who knows.  Its also more of a caramel brown then chocolate brown or anything.  I used two coats and it went on great.  I had no problems with application or clean up.  I really like this one but I'm torn by how it looks with my skin tone.  Sometimes browns look weird with my skin.  In some lights, I really like it, in others I think it looks weird.  That's just me being weird though! Haha!  I keep hearing that Illamasqua's summer collection is supposed to be good..cant wait for it!
 
 

You can find Illamasqua nail varnish either from their website or from Sephora.  I actually just picked up Serenity from Sephora for $9!  Major score!
-Kelly

8 comments:

  1. I feel like I should own this one simply because of my freckles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like sand! nice! It's fun yet not too much but neat and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This entire collection is so pretty, this one included! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how this polish from the spring collection can totally segue into fall.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)