Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Zoya: Storm

Hello ladddieeesss! Ha! I have another one of those gorgeous Zoyas that came out for their winter collection this year.  Storm is the black polish with holographic sparkle.  When I say holographic sparkle, I mean it!  Its so pretty.  They look almost like shards of holographic sparkle.  This is two coats.  Storm also has a really deep look to it.  I got so many compliments when I wore this one.  This went on nice and smooth, but I did have some issues with staining to it.  I took these pictures outside of my light box because the sparkle showed up better in bright light.  Am I the only one hoping Zoya comes out with more shades like this?  Maybe a green and a blue one?  They are just so pretty!  Also, how perfect is Storm for galaxy nails?  Its literally a galaxy all on its own.
 
 

You can buy Zoya polishes from their website.
-Kelly



Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!! The sidebar directs you right to it!

1 comment:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)