Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust: Chyna

Good morning!  A while back, I purchased a few Zoya Pixie Dust shades.  Well they've been sitting in my drawer for too long now.  I am taking a little day trip with my boyfriend to Cleveland this week for some shopping and a Cavs game.  I needed something that was mildly spirited.  I went with Zoya Chyna.  This is a beautiful deep red textured polish.  The sparkles in this one shine red rather than silver like in Godiva.  With the red sparkle and red base, this polish has a lot of dimension to it.  I have seen many people on the social media outlets talking about how pretty Chyna was, and they weren't kidding.  Chyna is divine! I used two coats here.  I have to say that these textured polishes go on very nicely.  I have no problems with application or formula.  And really, they dry pretty quickly without the topcoat.  I did this as a quick mani before work and it dried in time for me to get ready and do what I needed without nicking them up.  Zoya recently released their summer Pixie Dust shades and I cannot decide which ones to get.  They are all so pretty!!

   
How do you guys like this shade of Pixie Dust?  I personally think its a must have!  You can buy Zoya polishes from their site
-Kelly


4 comments:

  1. Of all the Pixie Dust colors - this is the one I am lemming for most. I really just love the shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, this one's on my wish list :) It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)