Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Zoya: Aurora

Hi ladies!  This is the last of those gorgeous Zoya trio of polishes.  Aurora.  Aurora has to be my favorite out of the three.  Its a purple plum color with that awesome holographic sparkle.  Like I said before, the sparkle almost looks like shards.  It also seems to be more apparent in Aurora than the others.  This also has to be the one with the most depth, in my opinion.  I can't tell you how many people asked me where I got my gel manicure done at.  And how shocked they were to know it was just a polish.  Gel nails tend to be a big deal in my area.  I used two coats here and the formula is flawless.  I have to say, that Aurora might be on my top 10 polishes of all time.  It just so sparkly and pretty!

 
 
You can buy Zoya nail polishes from their site.
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Your photos make this polish look so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, Aurora is soo pretty on you! I can see why you love it! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. This nail polish looks so cool, I need it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures really capture the different colors of the glitter! So pretty <3

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)