Thursday, March 21, 2013

Updates!

Hey gals.   Just a few updates.  Sorry about all the changes in my blog look lately.  I've been trying my hand at a few new things and I like to look at stuff for a few days before I really decide.  I think I've got it where I want it now, though.  So how do you like it?



Also- its that time again!  Challenge Time!  I'm teaming up with Elena from Ecklipsed by Color, Hayley at Polished At Heart and Lynette from Pink & Purple Dots.  If you want to join it, just hit me up on Twitter ( @Tuxarina) leave a comment, or email me!  Its a short challenge but it'll be fun!


A big thanks to Elena for the graphic!! 
-Kelly 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelly...Elena and Lynette participated in my valentines day challenge and I would love to join in on this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good! It starts on April 8th! Ill be sure to include you on the list!

      Delete
  3. I love the new look - clean, simple and classy!
    I wish I could join the challenge, but I know it just won't work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came here for this contest. I will try to participate. My good friend Elena told me. I love your blog's name and your looks are stunning! I can relate to your taste and I hope we will become good blog friends. Will you participate to my contests?
    Dujour @ nailsnoob.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)