Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sonnetarium: Banana Pudding

Good morning!  I have a swatch from Sonnetarium's Spring Collection today!  This is Banana Pudding.  I pretty much bought the entire new collection because the colors look so pretty, and delicious for that matter! Banana Pudding is a light cream yellow with yellow hexes in different sizes.  There's also a subtle shimmer in there.  This is two coats on its own.  I didn't have any problems with application.  I can't truthfully say that this is my favorite out of the collection, because I have yet to wear them all, but its definitely going to be one of my top ones!  They yellow color is something different and perfect for spring.  Sonnetarium polishes are so fluid and unique!  I can't get enough of them!
 
 

Have you guys gotten any from Sonnetarium's Spring Collection?  You can find her polishes here.
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I love the name of this one & the color is pretty to! Such a delicate yellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh how pretty! Yellows are usually so hard to wear, but you pull this one off beautifully! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)