Friday, March 29, 2013

More updates!

So, no post today. Just some random updates. I already touched upon this topic, but as you all know Google Reader is going away. I have an account on Bloglovin', and would really love and appreciate if you followed me there. I have changed the blog around some but the button is at the top left hand corner of my side bar. It's the little circle with the b and the heart in it. There are also other ways to follow me such as Twitter or Instagram. Both at Tuxarina.

Also, don't forget about the Spring Nail Art Challenge starting April 8th! If you want to be included just send me an email and your in!

Thanks guys! Happy Friday and have a good Easter weekend!
-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)