Monday, March 11, 2013

KB Shimmer: Spring Training

Good morning gals. A new week and a new polish! I have a Spring KB Shimmer polish to show you.  This isn't my first time trying KB Shimmer, but it is the first time I'm showcasing them on my blog.  I actually have a few KB Shimmer polishes.  Maybe its time for an untrieds month?  Anyone with me?  I have so many in my drawers that really should be showed off.  Anyway!  Spring Training is a really pretty minty green based polish with some awesome glitter in it.  There's all kinds of colored hexes in here: navy ( my favorite, I just swoon over navy glitter!), yellow, pink, lavender and some translucent green.  This polish is also floral scented.  You get hints of it once the polish is dry, though.  I wore this for an entire week, I loved it that much.  I used two coats here and had no problems building to opacity or with application.  The minty green is really a big color for spring polishes, so this fits well!  I already want to wear it again!
 
 

You can buy KB Shimmer polishes from their website.
-Kelly

I also want to thank all you awesome people for following me!  My giveaway ends tomorrow, so if you haven't entered yet or need some extra entries-Get to it!!

6 comments:

  1. I wore this 2 weeks ago, and I wore it for 5 days (which is so rare). I loved the slight floral scent too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! This was one of my favorites from their new collection <3 It looks so nice on you~

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)