Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Jindie Nails: Strawberry Cupcake

Hey guys!  I have another lovely Jindie Nails polish to show you all today!  Strawberry Cupcake is a delicate pink polish that has some really pretty blue shimmer to it.  There's all sorts of sizes of glitters in this.  The colors of hexes are white, turquoise, pink and purple.  There's a few circle glitters in pink, as well.  I used about three thin coats here.  I had some trouble with the larger white hexes.  They don't seem to want to lay flat on the nail.  However, they are pretty sparse in the polish, so it doesn't take away from it.  It was easy to apply and other than the large white hex, it smoothed over nicely with top coat.  I love this light pink color on me and that blue shimmer just makes me swoon.  As if I wasn't smitten with Jindie Nails enough!  I'm dying to get my hands on a bottle of Princess Breath!
 
 

You can find Jindie Nails a few places, either her Etsy Shop or Llarowe.
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! The name is totally appropriate! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)