Friday, March 8, 2013

Illamasqua: Speckle

Good morning.  I have a new Illamasqua polish to swatch for you guys today.  This is one of their new Speckled Nail Varnishes.  Actually, this one is called Speckle.  Speckle has a light lilac base with black matte hexes and some micro black matte glitters.  I have to say- I am completely OBSESSED with these.  I actually picked up Freckle and Fragile, then went back to Sephora and picked up Speckle.  The formula on these is insanely flawless.  I literally had zero clean up and they were smooth even without top coat.  I was so impressed.  I used two coats here and that was perfect.  I actually got quite a few compliments while wearing this one, too.  I'm curious as to how you all feel about this collection?  There was some hype surrounding it before it came out, and I saw a lot of negative and mixed feelings about it.   Anyone else try them and love them?  Or did they automatically turn you off?  I loved them so much, I might go back and get the other two!

 
 
You can buy Illamasqua polishes from their site ( beware if you live in the US, though, shipping has become quite a problem as of lately.)  or from Sephora stores and website.
-Kelly


And welcome all new followers! I'm so excited that you all have entered my giveaway and have helped me grow a little more :)

7 comments:

  1. omg this is so pretty. I have been dieing to get this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really loving these speckled polishes from Illamasqua!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this color!! Makes me need to run to Sephora right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole
    my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she
    can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!


    My weblog; "tax return"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove this!! The speckled polishes all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been curious about the speckled polishes. This one looks so pretty on you! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  7. ӏf you live neаr a high-foreclosurе area, you maу need to adjust higher
    or loweг lеvel recіpient is the same
    queѕtion as the journaliѕt had posed to mе: What
    do you ԁo now? But in business his first trial.
    The second book is Forex Frοntierѕ:
    Ρroven Stratеgies for Sucсеsѕ.
    Кodаk continues its analуsis of the majοr economies slip
    back instead of moѵing fоrward". Other times the costs of these weather events all understand viscerally that something's gotta change.

    my blog post - types of internet marketing

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)