Friday, March 22, 2013

Illamasqua: Scarce


Hey gals!  Happy Friday!  I'm looking forward to the weekend...what about you guys?  As you all know, Illamasqua came out with a collection of Speckled nail varnish this spring, I have showed you Speckle, and today I'm showing you Scarce.  Scarce is the pink varnish in this collection.  Its not your average pink, however.  This is a more tone downed, almost dusty, peach pink.  Like the rest of their polishes, this one has an impeccable formula.  There's a reason these are priced higher.  They are worth it.  I used two coats and it was so nice and smooth.  The glitter comes out evenly with a nice distribution.  I picked this one up at my local Sephora and the sales girl and me were raving about them.  She told me they had been selling like crazy!  So I guess the verdict on these Speckled polishes is that everyone loves them!  Haha, well I certainly do!
 
 
How are you guys liking Scarce?  Favorite from the collection, or do the other ones stand out more?  You can purchase these from Sephora or Illamasqua's Site.
-Kelly

12 comments:

  1. Love this! Reminds me of an Easter egg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with these Illamasqua Speckled polishes! I can only imagine the formula being nothing but exceptional - it just looks so great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I'm so obsessed with them..I've gotten them all!

      Delete
  3. What can I say, your nails always look amazing in crellies. Perfect shape and length. I can't wait to see Freckle... I think the neutral plus black is so intriguing. I am so in love with my bottle of Mottle- mint perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wearing Mottle now and I love it!

      Delete
  4. oh... I just noticed- I made the blog roll... you rock, Kelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so pretty on you! I can see why you love it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously need to get some of these speckled polishes, your swatches are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend them! They are so different and fun!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)