Thursday, March 28, 2013

Illamasqua: Mottle

Good morning, all!  I have yet another Speckled lacquer from Illamasqua for today.  This one is Mottle.  Another perfect egg color.  Mottle is a mint green polish base with black micro glitters and small black hexes.  This actually is a near perfect representation of mint chocolate chip ice cream!  I used two coats, and once again, it was flawless.  I cannot tell you all enough how smooth these go on.  There is literally zero issues with application or glitter distribution.  I always wear them for a few days and never get chips.  Though, its hard to get chips when you change your polish every 2-3 days.  It smooths over perfectly with topcoat, as well.  I have one more in the Speckled collection to show off, are you guys excited to see it?  Because I'm sure excited to wear it!  I have so many other polishes sitting on my little shelf to be swatched, but these ones always made the cut.  My friends and I had gotten together to paint nails over the weekend, and they just raved about this one.
 
 


You can buy Illamasqua from their site or from Sephora stores.
-Kelly

12 comments:

  1. So pretty, looks just just a bird's egg. It's perfect for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just judging by the color - this one is my FAVORITE! I love anything mint/seafoam green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, I think this may be my favorite! Such a pretty color <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another beauty for sure! I didn't think much of the Speckled polishes until I started seeing your swatches. Now I'm really loving them. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. This might be my favourite one yet!! Your swatches of this collection are killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore these speckled Illamasquas every time I see them! They've been on my wishlist! This one included :) Looks great on you

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)