Monday, March 25, 2013

Illamasqua: Fragile

Hey gals!  I have my third polish from the Speckled collection by Illamasqua.  This one is Fragile, a light robins egg blue.  Robins egg is the perfect thing to describe this, as it looks just like one.  This one seems to be the favorite out of all five.  I ordered this one a while ago but when I went to Sephora to get the others, this one was already sold out.  I actually saw that it had been sold out online, as well.  My Instagram has also been filled with some posts asking about where to find Fragile.  So, it has to be a must have from this collection!  This is two coats.  I actually put this one on a little thicker and had some trouble.  These work much better with thinner coats.  Two was sufficient for coverage.  But just like the rest, the speckles in this went on evenly with no problems distribution.  I'm pretty happy so far with all of these polishes, so its been worth it to get them all!
 
 
You can buy Illamasqua from Sephora or Illamasqua's Site.
-Kelly

6 comments:

  1. this is the only speckle i have from illamasqua right now but i love it and want them all. so worth the price tag.

    fishgirl182 @ the painted ninja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is so beautiful! Love the color with this one! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)