Monday, March 18, 2013

A Very Oz Mani Featuring OPI

Morning all!  Lately, I have been craving simple glittery manis.  It doesn't help that I've been seeing all these nude bases mixed with glitter around.  It must be a new trend!  I also recently just picked up some (mostly all) of the new Oz Collection by OPI.  I took no time in putting them to use.  I used three coats of Dont Burst My Bubble, a soft shade of pale pink thats a jelly consistency, which also has a slight lavender undertone.  Then, I topped it with Which is Witch, a seriously glittery top coat with holographic hexes and small bar glitter.  The end result is spectacular, in my opinion.  Don't Burst My Bubble is sheer but it builds up very nicely and evenly.  Which is Witch is also packed with glitter, with one coat my nails were covered.  I had zero problems with application and it all smoothed over nicely, and wasn't too thick.  I was worried it would look like 1000 coats on my nail.  It completely satisfied my craving for glitter.
 
 

I bought these OPI shades at Ulta.  I must have blacked out when I went in there because when I left, my wallet was severely light.  These awesome Oz inspired makeup and nail polishes really took me. Oh and have you heard that Ulta will soon be selling OPI on their site?!  Finally a legit online retailer.
-Kelly

9 comments:

  1. So pretty! I loved this combination from the collection, too! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my two favorites from the collection <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh.. that is lovely. Kelly. Now, are you a Good Witch or a Bad Witch? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Witch is Which! I'm wearing it now over Glints of Glinda!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)