Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust: Godiva

Hey guys! Sorry about the no post yesterday, I ended up spending the day with family since everyone was off.  It was nice.  Recently Zoya had a Get 3 Polishes Free promotion, and I went a little wild.  I got my three free ones, and then some, as you saw from my massive haul post.  I ordered three of their new Pixie Dust polishes.  Pixie Dust polishes are the textured, matte polishes that Zoya came out with this year.  Today I'm going to be showing you Godiva.  Godiva is a nude color with some yellow undertones.  This color has some really pretty silver sparkles in it.  I found this polish a little more gritty than the OPI Liquid Sand polishes.  I used two coats and that was sufficient for my nail length.  I would suggest three coats for longer nails.  Application was smooth and easy.  Overall, I really love this polish.   Its a really nice pallet cleanser after all my crazy colors lately.  The nude with sparkle is just the right touch.  The dry time on this is very long, though.  How do you all like this one?  Has anyone else tried out the Pixie Dust polishes?

 
 
You can purchase Zoya polishes from their website.  The Pixie Dust polishes are special edition, so grab 'em while you can!
-Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Like the Liquid Sand - I'm still on the fence about these textured things. This one just looks like sand to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one!! I don't have any textured polishes yet, but I might be picking up some Zoyas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great on you! I can't wait until my Pixie Dusts get here! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)