Thursday, February 21, 2013

Zoya: Blaze

Good Morning!  Today, I'm swatching things up and showing you some Zoya!  I got this polish, along with Storm and Aurora, around Christmas time.  I have worn both the other two and loved them, I just didn't take pictures?  Who knows why!?  They are a gorgeous trio of polishes.  With so much depth too!  Blaze is a raspberry red scattered holographic polish.  This holographic scatter isn't as apparent as the other two, but its definitely there.  I used two coats, and it was a little runny.  It also stained my cuticles a little.  I had a rough clean up.   That's what you get when you rush it on your nails, though!  I got many people asking me what I had on and if it was Shellac.  Like I said earlier, this polish has some serious DEPTH to it.  I love it.  Blaze is definitely on my top 20 list!
 
 

You can purchase Zoya polishes from select salons or from their website.  How do you all feel about Blaze?
-Kelly

6 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous on you. laze definitely looks better on short nails like yours. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this polish...I'm wearing her sister, Aurora, right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually just took this off a couple of days ago. Serious LOVE with Blaze, the depth is too amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving it! Gorgeous color, it has so much depth... nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the shape of your nails! And this color looks really nice on you (:

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)