Monday, February 25, 2013

Sonnetarium: Snowfall

Hey guys! How was everyone's weekend?  Mine was pretty uneventful, but today I'm heading to a water park for some fun with my co-workers.  We are also going to a few seminars, but it should be a good time.  Today, I have my second polish from Sonnetarium to show off!  I'm really starting to love her polishes, so much so that I bought all but one of her new spring collection!  Snowfall was my second purchase from them.  This is probably the polish that put Sonnetarium on my radar at all.  Its gorgeous!  It features white hexes in all sizes along with some iridescent hexes, too.  I really love how the different sizes of white hexes literally look like snow falling.  I layered this over Zoya Neely, a flawless mint polish, and I couldn't be happier with the combination.  I did find that it was a little bumpy, so I added an little extra top coat.  The iridescent hexes give it an extra glow, kinda the way snow has in certain lights.  Its pretty fitting that I used this polish recently, because we just had a pretty big snowfall just a few days ago.  Spring cannot get here soon enough!
 
 

You can find Sonnetarium polishes on their website.  Be sure to check out the new spring collection, its pretty awesome looking!
-Kelly

5 comments:

  1. This is a great color combo. Sonnetarium makes some awesome, high quality polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely my favorite winter polish! Really makes me miss Canadian snow because it never snows here in Cali ): But gorgeous swatches <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I really does look like snowfall on your nails! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of mint candies those ones with little bursts of freshness?!? So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)