Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pretty & Polished: The Young Hero

Hey gals.  Yes, I have another Pretty & Polished creation.  And yes, its a milky polish!  I can't resist them!  The Young Hero is from the recent Mathematical! Collection based off of the tv show, Adventure Time.  This show is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.  This is the polish based off of one of the main characters, Finn the Human.  The base is a white crelly and the glitters in this are awesome.  There's pastel blue squares, darker blue and yellow micro glitters, and some translucent yellow/green hexes.  The translucent hexes are really cool in this polish, it makes me love this one the most!  I used about three coats here, it was a little sheer at two.  Application was easy and even.  I must say, the colors in this one depict Finn so well!

 
 
You can find Pretty & Polished here.  How do you gals like this one?  Sick of my milky glitter polish obsession, yet?
 -Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Loving this color and the mix of glitters in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this reminds me of speckled Easter egg candies... I am in love! I really enjoy the whole Mathematical! collection. Did you get all of them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I wasn't going to but I totally caved!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)