Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pretty & Polished: Vampire Sing-a-Long

Happy Thursday, all!  Another one of my recently swatched Pretty & Polished polishes, today!  And another one from the Mathematical!! Collection.  This is Vampire Sing-a-Long, named for Marceline, a vampire with a great singing voice.   This polish has some really cool 'fiber' glitters in black and some micro glitters in red.  There's also some larger hexes in a lavender color and white, along with some pretty awesome giant circle glitters in black.  I really love all of the different glitters and polish components in this.  Its pretty unique without being over the top.   I layered this over Essie Play Date and I really enjoyed the combination!  I have been really trying to switch it up with my layering polishes.  The lavender glitters don't show up crazy with Play Date, but you can still see them just fine.  I just used one coat of each polish and the glitter came out nicely!  What do you guys think of this one?
 
 

You can find Pretty & Polished here.
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. I really love this combination of colours! I'm not usually into the fibre glitters but they work well in this one!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)