Friday, February 22, 2013

Pretty & Polished: Periwinkle Twinkle

So...does anyone else have the urge to say tinkle instead of twinkle here?  Hahah!  I don't know what it is, but every time I say it in my head, its tinkle instead.  Anywho, today, I'm showing you another Pretty & Polished purchase of mine.  This is one of her newer holographic shades.  I wasn't going to get this one, but I kept going back to it and finally just caved.  This is two coats with no top coat.  I've been finding that my top coat fades out the holographic in my polish.  This has a slight linear-ness to it, but I think its really more of a scattered look.  Its a very pretty shade.  I'm a sucker for periwinkle lately, and Periwinkle Twinkle really fits my mood!  Pretty & Polished recently came out with a bunch of new shades, has anyone picked any up?

 
 
What do you all think of the holographic Periwinkle Twinkle?  You can buy Pretty & Polished here.
 -Kelly

4 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, perfect for Spring. I'm sure you have a bunch of pretty & Polished colors now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Periwinkle Tinkle, sounds so cute haha :P Love your swatches <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha tinkle! This is a gorgeous color! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love these dusty blue shades... very chic and perfect for the winter/spring transition!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)