Monday, February 11, 2013

Pretty & Polished: Capricornus

Hey all! Happy Monday.  I have a new(er) Zodiac polish by Pretty & Polished to show off!  This is for the sign Capricorn.  Capricornus is a dark purple shade with brown undertones.  This also has a really pretty holographic sparkle to it.   This is a mixed review for me, to be honest.  I like the color on me and the sparkle in it.   But the shade of purple is not really my style.  I'm not sure why I'm so mixed up about this one.  Especially since I like it on my nails?  It doesn't make sense.  Has anyone else been that conflicted over a polish color?  I used two coats here and I had some trouble with it running into my cuticles.  Nothing unmanageable, though.  I saw some slight streaking when I first applied this one, but once it dries, it disappears almost completely.
  

So, how do you all feel about this one?  I haven't seen many swatches of it to compare yet, so I'd really like to hear your thoughts!  As always, you can find Pretty & Polished here.
 -Kelly

6 comments:

  1. This ones a little dark for my liking, but it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purple and this one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the glitter is so fine and sparse, gorgeous swatch <3

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)