Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pretty & Polished: BMO Me Up!

Good morning ladies!  I have quite a few Pretty & Polished polishes hoarded and I recently swatched all of them.  So I hope you guys are ready for some Pretty & Polished spam in the next few days.   Today, I'm gonna show you BMO Me Up! This is from the Mathematical!! Collection based off of Adventure Time, the cartoon show.   BMO is a video game console that walks and talks.  He's pretty cute.  The polish counterpart is just as cool.  This is a charcoal gray metallic.  There's some really awesome shimmer in blue scattered throughout.  This is a sheer polish so I used three coats.  Application was easy, though.  And removal was good too, not that much crazy shimmer left behind.   It always irks me when cool metallics leave behind such nagging shimmers.  I wasn't going to pick this one up, but I'm glad I did.  The metallic is something different from Pretty & Polished and I really liked the end effect.
 

What do you guys think of BMO Me Up!?  You can find Pretty & Polished at the online shop.
-Kelly

4 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)