Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pretty & Polished Age of Aquarius

Happy Thursday ladies!  Its time for another Zodiac polish by Pretty & Polished.  This one is for Aquarius and dubbed Age of Aquarius!  This is a milky blue polish with micro blue glitters, silver hexes and some large blue hexes.  I was only able to get two of the larger hexes, they tend to sink.  But, other than that, the polish was flawless.  I used two coats here and that was all that was needed for full coverage.   I love the blue colors in this one, plus the silver hexes get covered at times, making it look like more colors are there.  I also love that this is a milky blue polish, rather than a milky white.  Its very pretty!
 

How do you all like this one?  Any Aquarius signs out there?  You can buy Pretty & Polished on their website.
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Oooh this is so pretty! I love the milky blue base! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, my sister is Aquarius haha, I love this polish, perfect mix of blue glitters against the milky blue base. Amazing swatch as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm your 100th follower! :D And this polish looks gorgeous on you! So soft and pretty~

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)