Tuesday, February 12, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand: Stay The Night

Hey all!  I have my other Liquid Sand polish to show you today, Stay The Night.  This was the other one that really caught my eye out of the Liquid Sands.  This has a black base with black glitters along with some hot pink glitters.  Its really different!  I previously mentioned how I had been iffy about the whole textured thing, but I'm kind of getting obsessed with them!  I used two coats here.  The first coat was thin, so I did a little thicker of a coat for the second one.  I've seen other bloggers do three coats, but I was content at the two.  It's also not as matte as my other one, but I kind of like it that way.  The formula is also pretty sleek which is nice, considering the matte quality that they dry to. Oh, I did notice that with this shade some of the pink glitter turned silver? I'm not sure why that is, but I'm not really bothered by it. How do you guys feel about this one?

 
 
How do you all feel about this Liquid Sand shade?  I'm pretty happy with both of the shades I picked up!  I purchased this OPI at my local Ulta store.
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I like my glitters glossy haha, but this texture looks great on you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yea there's been mixed reviews on these!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)