Friday, February 8, 2013

My Major Zoya Haul

So, recently Zoya had an awesome Try 3 Polishes for Free deal.  I was quick to snag up the remaining polishes on my wish list...and then some!  Technically this is a combination of two orders, I made one order then realized I needed some more remover.  Let's check out what I got!

Jacqueline, Kennedy, Shay, GeiGei

Kelly (everyone should get their namsakes!), Indigo, Trixie, Neely

Pixie Dusts! Godiva, Vespa, Chyna


What do you think of my haul?  What did you all get in the three free deal?  Zoya polishes can be purchased online.
-Kelly

8 comments:

  1. I loooove Kennedy - that's on my list of Zoya's to get next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw one random swatch of it and needed it immediately! It's so pretty

      Delete
  2. Amazing haul!! I'm very intrigued to see your swatches of the Pixie Dusts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got one ready for you all...they are very pretty!

      Delete
  3. awesome! Can't wait to see the Pixie Dusts, been lemming Godiva, Vespa, and London. I agree every girl should have a name sake Zoya- and "Kelly" is such a sexy smoky grey... now they need to get on making an "Elena".

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)