Friday, February 1, 2013

Jindie Nails: Burrrberry

Hey gals, another Jindie Nails polish to show off today!  This time its Burrrberry.  This is another one of those white crellys that I just cannot get enough of.  Jindie Nails has quite the variety of my favorite type of polish, so how could I not get more?  Burrrberry is a white crelly with some awesome colored glitters in it.  There's hexes in navy (love), light blue, pink and some circle glitters in pink.  This one is packed with sparkle, let me tell you.  The hexes come in variety of sizes and the larger ones have a holographic shine to them.  I used three coats here, two coats seemed to be just a bit thin with the base.  And it evened out nicely.  It didn't feel like I was wearing three coats.  I'm a two coat girl if you didn't know by now.  It smoothed over nicely with top coat too.  I'm loving almost everything I get from Jindie Nails.  I was even able to snag up a bottle of Candy Land Remix and I CANNOT wait to show you all!

You can find Jindie Nails here.   Has anyone else tried out Jindie Nails yet?
 -Kelly

11 comments:

  1. I love this polish so much!! Just got a bottle in the mail a few days ago, and I'm so looking forward to wearing it. Looks great on you, Kelly! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! And yes it's so pretty those navy glitters kill me!

      Delete
  2. What a pretty polish! I'm a sucker for these milky white polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl don't I know it! I'm straight addicted!

      Delete
  3. Another amazing milky glitter! How many do you have now? Loving how the berry and blue colors pop on the white!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this one almost as much as I love Candyland!! The colors are perfect and the milky base - love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)