Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Damask Pattern Based Off My Phone Case

Some title, eh?  I literally couldn't think of anything to call these?  I recently just got a new phone case and I really loved the design.  Its a damask design, I guess.  I used Zoya Purity as a base.  For the design, I used Butter London Sprog, a perfect periwinkle color.  The design on the actual case is much more detailed.  It was kind of hard to translate the whole think on the nail, so I did a more abstract version of it.  I just used my tinier nail art brush for this, to allow for a more detailed design.  I love the colors with this and I think the design came out relatively good!  And I forgot how much I love a good white nail.

What do you think of this design?  Anyone else have some cool cases that could be translated into nail art?
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Omg, love your phone case! They match so well <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! This is stunning!! It reminds me of toile, which I love and would cover my whole house with if I could!! I love that phone case too!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)