Monday, February 4, 2013

Cirque Colors: Fascination Street

Good morning!  I'm showing you my second Cirque polish today.  I had previously mentioned how after trying out Cirque Never Nude, I really wanted to try out some more of their product.  I ended up picking up Fascination Street.  This is an indigo holographic, it tends to look purple, but its a true indigo.  The formula on this one was amazing again.  No surprise there.  I used two coats with no top coat.  I did get some chipping the next day, which was disappointing.  The holographic on this one isn't the strongest thing I've seen but it's pretty apparent.  There's also a glow to this polish that I can't seem to capture, and really, I could only see it in certain lights.  Its almost a orange bronze.  Has anyone else noticed this in their bottle?  Its gorgeous!

 
 
What do you think of this Cirque polish?  I'm really loving it!  You can find Cirque Colors here.
 -Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Kelly... I think you have found my polish soulmate! OMG do I need this now... amazing swatch as usual, pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I'm so glad I could get you two together!

      Delete
  2. Never nude is gorge, and this is no different. The dark blue looks fab on you!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)