Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pretty & Polished: Sagittarium

Hey gals.   I have another Zodiac polish from Pretty & Polished for you all, today!  I, for some reason, thought I had taken photos and posted this one already, but I hadn't.  I know I used it right before the holidays, but I guess I got caught up in other stuff!  Sagittarium is for the Zodiac sign Sagittarius, obviously.  Sagittarium is a red orange holographic polish.  This holo is very subtle, though.  I actually had some trouble capturing this on camera for some reason.  I got a little nervous because...I have a new camera!  I got a pretty good deal on it and it had some good reviews, its a Canon Powershot A3400 IS.  I'm pretty excited, it has a few touch screen capabilities, too!

Anyway back to the polish!  Sorry, sidetracked.  Like I said this holo is subtle. I used two coats here and that was sufficient.  This is without top coat, and its still is shiny!  It has a weird consistency, being semi jelly. I did have to wrap my tips a little because of that.  Not a problem, though.  I like the subtle holos sometimes, they have such a hidden beauty!  What do you all think of this one?

You can find other polishes by Pretty & Polished at their store site.  Sagittarium is no longer available, but be on the look out for the next Zodiac sign!  I already have my Capricorn polish coming, so stay tuned for that, too!
-Kelly

6 comments:

  1. You'll love your Canon Camera! I got one about a year ago and it's the best point and shoot I've ever owned! And this polish is gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already love it! I've gotten a better hand at it too so I'm pumped!

      Delete
  2. Love this... I was so bummed that I didn't get it before it sold out.. I kinda wanted my zodiac polish :( It looks awesome on you though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! That really sucks...this one wasn't up there for very long I did notice that

      Delete
  3. I actually really love subtle holo! Just like my love for subtle shimmer too, this polish is gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)