Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pretty & Polished: Peebles

Hey guys! I have a newer polish from Pretty & Polished to show you!  I'm slowing picking up all of her newer collection called "Mathematical" based off of Adventure Time.  I've just started watching Adventure Time and I'm obsessed.  I love it!  I watched this one episode recently, where the Ice King had these private video diaries and he was yelling at his penguin in one of them and I died.  So, I was excited to see that one of my favorite indie brands was coming out with a collection based on my new favorite show.  Peebles is based on one of the main characters, Princess Bubble gum.  This is a bright pink jelly polish with pink and yellow hexes.  There's also some smaller yellow micro glitters.  I used two coats here, but I would like to see this layered over something next time.  I love it.  Another amazing glitter by Pretty & Polished!

You can now buy Pretty & Polished on her new website, here.
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I love the jelly base and the glitter that seems to float in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's like mango sorbet floating in strawberry soda... ( another weird Elena analogy) i love it though, I am not a pink girl, but some how Chels knocked this one out of the park. Super swatches! Do you think you would layer it over a pink creme or something else? I think it would be fun to try it with a french tip underneath and layer it over...

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)