Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pretty & Polished: I'm not a Banana!

Good morning ladies.  I have another polish from Pretty & Polished's Mathematical! Collection.  I'm not a Banana! is named for Jake the Dog.  He is a special dog that can extend and warp his body in all kinds of funky ways.  He's also a funky yellow color.  This polish matches him to a T!  I layered this over Nicole by OPI Hit The Lights ( which I finally found after searching for two weeks for it all of the local drug stores, only to actually find it at the Walmart two feet from my house.  Go figure.) The yellow of Hit The Lights is the perfect match for I'm not a Banana!  I'm not a Banana is actually a mustard yellow jelly, but I wasn't feeling the jelly look, and I wanted to try it over something.  I'm not a Banana has small white glitters and some larger hexes in black and white.  Its a unique color pairing.  A fun one too!  I love that the yellow is a typical yellow coloring.  Rather the mustard yellow instead.  I did have some trouble getting the larger hexes on the brush.  I had to shake with every dip of the brush.  Though, they did lay flat on the nail, which can be uncommon for the larger hexes.

There was a few in this collection that I almost didn't pick up, but I'm totally glad I did!  Did you all pick up any from the Mathematical! Collection? How do you like this one?  You can find Pretty & Polished here.
-Kelly

5 comments:

  1. This color is so fun, I love those random black dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty! Yellow's a hard color to wear, but it looks fantastic in your pictures. The black dots are a fun surprise! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)