Friday, January 4, 2013

Naild'it: Olympic Rings

Hey guys!  I have a new (to me) Naild'it polish for you today.  Olympic Rings was release for, you guessed it, the Olympics!  Haha!  I really wanted it back when it first came out, but it didn't seem like a 'need it' purchase.  I finally caved and bought it a few weeks ago.  Olympic Rings has white, black, yellow, blue, red and green hexes with white bar glitters.  I layered it over Illamasqua Optimist, for something different.  I actually really like it on top of Optimist.  All of the colors still show up, but with a bright base instead of something neutral.  Glitters like Olympic Rings can be hard to find stuff to layer with.  So ribbon to me.  Haha!  The polish is packed with glitters, so I only needed one coat.   And actually, a  plus about this polish, the base isnt thick at all.  Which can also be common with similar glitter polishes.  I was so happy with it!


Whats your guys' opinion on this one? Like the combo of colors with black and white?
You can find Naild'it polishes on Llarowe.  Olympic Rings doesn't seem to be available, anymore, Sorry girls!

-Kelly

6 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)