Friday, January 11, 2013

Jindie Nails: Candyland

Good morning, all!  I have a new brand to show you all today!  Jindie Nails has recently been making waves in the indie polish community and I finally tried some out!  Actually, I've had a few on my radar for a while, Jen herself was one of my first followers! (And you guys thought I didn't notice you all!  Haha!)  I was pretty excited to pick myself up some of the polish that sparked so much interest: Candy Land.  Candy Land is a milky white base polish ( I know, I can't resist them!)  with some awesome translucent neon hexes.  The glitters are pretty cool, yellow, green, pink, purple, orange and even some blue here and there.  I love the way these translucent glitters have been making their way into the spotlight in the indie scene.  They really give the polish a different dimension!  Some hexes are large, but mostly they are medium sized.  I used three coats here, I would normally go for two but I could still see some nail line at 2.  It went on pretty smooth, though the glitters will sink.  I gave the bottle a little shake every so often to loosen them up a little more.  Also, I let the bottle sit upside down for about 20 minutes before using it.  Easy fix!


I'd have to say, I really loved this polish.  You guys are well aware of my weakness for milky white polishes, so that's really no surprise! What do you all think of this one?  Have you tried some of Jindie Nail's polish yet?  You can find Jindie Nails on Etsy. She's doing a restock today!
-Kelly

18 comments:

  1. So pretty, Kelly--I love these neon glitters! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't resist white milky based glitters either! Love this on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I know I love it! Thanks for the follow dear! :)

      Delete
  4. I adore this... love how the hexes are translucent :) The base looks like icing... yummy! Another amazing swatch!!! You always have the best colors...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with it! Thanks elena :)

      Delete
  5. Candy Land is so gorgeous! It's going on my wish list - now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my recent favourites!! I'm so obsessed with Jindie Nails lately, I think it's time for an intervention, lol. Great swatch, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah so have I! It's totally becoming a problem! Haha!

      Delete
  7. This is literally my dream polish!! Love love love it and I love that it looks great on shorter nails!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)