Monday, January 7, 2013

I need some feedback!

So, I just received my Lacattack Magical Musings collection and have already started swatching them for you all!

However I cannot decide if I want to pack them all into one extremely picture heavy post or take two whole weeks and give you all some fun Harry Potter info with each one?


So, your choices are:
1. One long post, allowing every polish to be showcased in one avenue

Or

2. Two weeks worth of Harry Potter inspired polishes and some fun info connected with each one


Let me know in the comments!
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I would definitely enjoy multiple posts- especially since you are a wealth of HP knowledge :) and I wouldn't mind geeking out with you..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I agree with everyone else: more posts cause I love reading about Harry Potter. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)